terça-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2013

YEAH, I'M STILL ALIVE! Holidays, yay!

Yes, after a depressing end of semester, here I am, enjoying my holidays.
And, look, today is the last day of the year! (At least, in my country, it's still day 31).
I suppose the last day of the year should be a time to think about what happened in the last 364 days and make projects for the next year.
Well, than, here are some of my thoughts and my wishes:
1. I made a lot of mistakes in this year, and I regret almost all of them.
2. That year was one of the worst (no, probably the worst) of my life... It was a hard, hard time at university, I felt really sad sometimes, but I want to think that all the troubles made me stronger.
3. Just to put something less melancholic: I started learning french and chinese \o/ That's good right? Right?... And I intend to continue doing this next year.
4. I want to study more next year, and be more organized.
5. I want to start a project of cientific initiation (I don't know if this expression is right)... Well, actually, I don't want to start a project, but this is important for my curriculum, so I'll have to do it.
6. I want to be more responsible.
7. I want to read more.
8. I want to expand my culture.
9. I want to improve my english (I really need to o.O)
10. I want money! (just to survive with dignity...)
11. I want a lot of other things that I don't remember, but I want them too.
12. And, of course, I want to draw more (Yes, I love drawing).

So, happy new year for everybody, may 2014 be a wonderful year for all of us! (sorry for the lame ending of this entry... I'll try to improve myself on this kind of thing next year...)

2014, be prepared, 'cause there'll be a lot of work to do!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário