quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

HOLIDAYS, I NEED YOU!!

God, I'm so tired!
The last month of semester is always the worst (obvious!)
You know that momment when the only thing you want is to run away from where you are and never stop? "run forrest run" feelings...
It's in these momments of tiredness that I wonder if I'm in the right path, if I shouldn't try another profession, another course, things like that...
And, of course, instead of studying to improve my grades, I just write in this blog or I watch stupid videos at Internet : P
Sorry if this post is a bit depressing but I needed to talk about my feelings... Maybe I have to drink coffee (I still didn't drink it today...)
(I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH!!!)
Well, tommorrow is another day (so I hope) and maybe it'll be better.
I'd feel really happy if someone comment anything :)
Bye bye


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário