sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2013

Musique française

(No, I won't begin writing posts in french language...)
Well, first of all, hello again to anyone who has read my previous post and welcome to the others that are starting now to watch the blog of this crazy student (that doesn't speak english... Well, at least I'm trying to). And, why not, hello to those people who (still) don't know the existence of this blog, and neither have the awareness of my greeting...I hope the number of these people (who doesn't know my blog) decrease progressively till I dominate the world with my blog, muahuahuahua (vilain laugh)
As you must have seen, today's post have the intention of talking a bit about french songs. Lately, I've been trying to learn french by myself, so I started listening french songs... And I've discovered/rediscovered some interesting artists, and I would like to share some of my predilections with you, the readers of my blog (who?)
One of my favourites is, probably, Edith Piaf, though I just know few songs of hers. I'm very fond of "Je ne regrette rien" and "La vie en rose". ("Je ne regrette rien" is played on the movie "Inception", that I really love).
Another nice singer is Charles Aznavour: he's the original singer of the song "Tous les visages de l'amour", that was adapted to the famous version "She" (played on the movie "Notting Hill", with Julia Roberts and... I forgot his name, sorry).
Talking about some "modern" musicians, I'm very fond of "Coeur de Pirate" (whose real name is Béatrice Martin); one of my favourites songs (and the most famous, I think) is "Comme des enfants", that I strongly recommend to everybody.
Just to finish this post, I will put here the link to this cute song whose theme is the friendship: "L'amitiè", of Françoise Hardy. Enjoy :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário